Love these pancakes! All the yummy-ness of sausage and zucchini fried up in a pancake. Who could ask for more?
#vintage corelle dishes
I don’t hashtag. I’m not on twitter. And I don’t normally even think in social media lingo. I never LOL or TTFN. Call me old. So old in fact that these vintage 70s dishes are still used at my moms everyday. I grew up eating cereal out of the matching bowl and toast from the salad plates. I happen to have one in my cupboard that brought something delicious home from her place. I thought it would be the perfect plate for these crispy pancakes! Everything tastes better on mom’s dishes!
Do you have this set or something similar? Does your mom? Or (gasp) Grandma?
- 250 g pork sausage
- 1 zucchini
- 2 green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Remove the pork from the casings
- Slice the zucchini thinly
- Cut up the green onions
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Oil the pan generously (I didn't say these were healthy!)
- Fry on medium high heat until browned squashing them thin
- Flip and squash until browned nicely and the sausage is cooked
I confess my undying love to pancakes here and you can give these marvelous pancakes a try too!